- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project established an integrated information and communication technology system to help older adults age in place and live independently for as long as possible, and found that the system improved user quality of life.