- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.