- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project evaluated the use of an asthma portal by focusing on provider implementation and health outcomes for children, low-income families, and children with special health care needs.
This project implemented an electronic health record-based weight loss maintenance intervention and found medium-term success for patients assigned to the intervention.
Analyzed a patient secure messaging application for patients with depression, congestive heart failure, and diabetes, and evaluated potential for safer and more effective medical care.