- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove University of Missouri at Columbia filter University of Missouri at Columbia
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
This project will determine the optimal display of blood pressure data for patients and their physicians in order to facilitate shared decisionmaking about blood pressure control and treatment.