- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Virginia Commonwealth University filter Virginia Commonwealth University
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.