- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Drexel University filter Drexel University
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This study assessed the barriers, facilitators, and impact of implementing an electronic health record in a home care agency, and developed recommendations for Meaningful Use (MU) objectives in long-term and post-acute care settings.