- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Iowa filter Iowa
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
Shared an electronic medical records system that improved patient safety and quality of care. Also served as a critical learning tool for clinicians in a coalition of three large health organizations and 24 primary care clinics in northern Iowa.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.