- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.