- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Rhode Island filter Rhode Island
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.