- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
Implemented an interactive video-conferencing system at rural hospitals to provide continuing education for pharmacist and pharmacy technicians as well as a model for bedside verification of medication administration and medication bar coding; also evaluated structure, process, and outcomes related to improvement of patient safety and more effective patient medication management.