- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
- Remove Snyder, Margie E. filter Snyder, Margie E.
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.