- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.