- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18)
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove Snyder, Margie E. filter Snyder, Margie E.
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.