- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.