- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the use of an in-room interactive monitor to improve patient-centered care and family engagement within a pediatric intensive care unit.
This project studied electronic health record use, workflow, physician-patient communication, cognitive load, and user satisfaction and found multiple factors that influence physicians' work practices and perceived workload.