- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 6 items
This pilot project implemented a Social Knowledge Networking system and concluded that it supported progress toward meaningful use of medication reconciliation technology in an electronic health record.
The purpose of this research was to investigate the relationships between electronic health record adoption and usability, work environment, and patient and nurse outcomes.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.
This project studied electronic health record use, workflow, physician-patient communication, cognitive load, and user satisfaction and found multiple factors that influence physicians' work practices and perceived workload.
This study examined the relationships between the stage of electronic health record adoption, missed nursing care, and the nursing practice environment’s adverse effect on hospitalized patients’ outcomes and satisfaction.