- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 7 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This study focuses on the use of eHealth in cancer survivors and will identify determinants of eHealth activity, provide insight into the role of eHealth in survivors’ overall personal health information management, and establish survivor-centered design principles for optimized eHealth tool development.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project used qualitative methods to identify strategies for effective and efficient adoption of health information technology by home health agencies.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project studied electronic health record use, workflow, physician-patient communication, cognitive load, and user satisfaction and found multiple factors that influence physicians' work practices and perceived workload.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.