- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Prostate Cancer filter Prostate Cancer
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.