- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Singh, Hardeep filter Singh, Hardeep
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.