- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Virtual Reality filter Virtual Reality
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.