- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 4 items
Lessons from the On-Time Pressure Ulcer program informed the development of an On-Time Fall Prevention module, which uses documentation data elements, actionable reports, and tracking tools to address residents’ fall risk factors.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.