- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.