- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) II filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) II
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated the multiple work activities, roles, and technologies in six primary care practices that introduced new health information technology tools in their redesign of care coordination.
Implemented an ambulatory computer physician order entry (ACPOE) system with clinical decision support capabilities in an ambulatory, community-based, integrated health-system; evaluated the impact of the system both internally, on organizational processes and human factors, and externally, on patient safety as measured by medication errors and adverse drug events.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.