- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18)
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project will examine the quality and safety impact of patient-initiated telemedicine visits with primary care providers.
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
This project will enhance an existing Web-based portal, myADHDportal.com, to integrate behavioral tools alongside existing medication management tools for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).