- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.