- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
Search found 3 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This study will compare the use of personalized HPV vaccine text message reminders to conventional text message reminders among minority adolescents in a randomized trial.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.