- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 3 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.