- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.