- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 7 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This project will study the impact of design on providers’ interactions with the electronic health record and identify strategies to enhance design to improve patient safety.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.