- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC) filter Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
Search found 4 items
This project will redesign approaches for collecting and using allergy information with the goal of improving healthcare quality and safety, including completeness and accuracy of allergy data.
This project will use natural language processing and dynamic logic to create a high-fidelity model of risk of death to identify patients with low life expectancy.
This project convened stakeholder panels to inform the development of an indications-enabled computerized prescriber order entry system.
In this project, the team identified the most appropriate and feasible methods of collecting data on national performance on the adoption, use, and outcomes of health IT.