- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings (R18) filter Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings (R18)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This research will develop, test, and evaluate a vendor-agnostic platform for clinical decision support rules that can be made available to any commercial electronic health record.
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.