- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21) filter Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.