- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
Search found 3 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This study will compare the use of personalized HPV vaccine text message reminders to conventional text message reminders among minority adolescents in a randomized trial.
This project built and evaluated an interactive social media Web site devoted to vaccines with a blog, discussion forum, chat room, and an anonymous portal through which parents were able to ask questions.