- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.