- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study assessed the barriers, facilitators, and impact of implementing an electronic health record in a home care agency, and developed recommendations for Meaningful Use (MU) objectives in long-term and post-acute care settings.
This project developed and validated a new disability diagnostic tool that allowed emergency department physicians to connect patients to better healthcare referrals and proper long-term care services.