- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 7 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.