- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Implementation and Evaluation of New Health Information Technology (IT) Strategies for Collecting and Using Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Measures (U18) filter Implementation and Evaluation of New Health Information Technology (IT) Strategies for Collecting and Using Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Measures (U18)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
This research will apply innovative health information technology strategies to improve methods for systematic collection and use of patient-reported outcomes in clinical care for those with multiple chronic conditions using person-specific patient-reported outcomes.
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This research demonstrated a shared decision-making program influencing Crohn’s disease patients’ choice of therapy and decision quality.
This project developed and validated a new disability diagnostic tool that allowed emergency department physicians to connect patients to better healthcare referrals and proper long-term care services.