- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.