- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate clinical decision support into providers’ workflow in neonatal intensive care units to deliver evidence-based guidelines for early recognition and prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious complication threatening the life of fragile premature infants.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.