- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project’s aim was to improve providers' ability to distinguish viral infections from bacterial infections by providing physicians and patients with timely, accessible information about the local incidence of common respiratory viruses through the use of a population health repository and decision support tools.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.