- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove National Resource Center for Health IT (NRC) filter National Resource Center for Health IT (NRC)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project sought to identify obstacles to improving quality through technology by identifying an ideal future health information infrastructure that allows for actionable and prioritized national quality measurement and reporting.
Through the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Information Model project, Westat aims to develop a functional model to define the PCMH that would describe it in both narrative and technical terms through the interactions between and among PCMH stakeholders.