- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.