- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.