- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.