- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.