- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove University of Minnesota filter University of Minnesota
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 4 items
The research team will implement and evaluate an integration application that incorporates relevant health information exchange data directly into the electronic health record in the emergency department.
This research’s goal is to show that interoperability, including adoption of regional health information exchanges, improves mortality rates and care efficiency at the population and patient levels.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.