- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mount Sinai School of Medicine filter Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
Added a health care portal to the existing community-wide electronic data exchange which will allow for use of the current electronic messaging system along with migration to a full EMR; evaluated physician office efficiency improvement and cost reduction, payer return on investment, and safety and quality improvement.