- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Registry filter Registry
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
The overall objective of this project was to examine the effectiveness, feasibility, and acceptability of an established computer-assisted cognitive behavioral therapy program among anxious children at community mental health centers.