- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.