- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Kopal, Helene filter Kopal, Helene
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.